Sunday, July 09, 2006

a million poets together...

Without you within me
Do I look like I care?

You spoke some
You lied more
Should my trust be in you?

I don’t know
If you loved me
Or was it a farce,
For all to see?

The great days
Full of lame games
Should it hurt now?
When I turn and see

Without you within me
It felt like I won’t be
But now I sense
Was I was just a penny,
That’s not your best bet?

I hurried love
Didn’t see it was blind
Many prick of thorns
Today I feel
But I won’t hurt
I’m not blind no more

A heart is yours.
Will always be
In times of love
We think we give it away.
But your heart is yours
And will always be

Looking back on the heart given away
I only see the footprints,
Walking in circles in the sand.
Belittling, what I thought was a surge forward.

Cause everytime you spoke,
You lied.
You played with me
For all to see .

Love is blind, and sometimes we do hurry love
Don't feel the pain till it really hurts.
"Should it hurt now?
When I turn and see.
And sometimes it does

I cry over something lost.
Only that it was always within me.
Cause your heart is yours
And will always be.
The momentary pain relapsed
A heart is yours
Will always be.

Am not blind no more.
Without you.
Within me.
I'm still me.

& Time just makes me seem like an innocent fool.

(inputs by Scribblez, Vinesh, Nachi, Starry Nights, Kishley, Rose & Anup.777)

can be seen in unedited format at Scribblez's

2 Comments:

Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

You have glued them all! Nice work........make sure you always mention the source buddy....Let me tell you to really save your ass as my writings are covered under an Indian newspaper as i did write for them , work there whtever...random things etc etc n they cover my rights...hahahah...:) :)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Nachi said...

i always play safe when it comes to other influential sources. just wish others did the same!!

ps: couldn't but help take a jibe at some of our dear authors who are making big bucks while we are stuck being poor!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home