Friday, May 15, 2009

mi amor!



sketch by: Mervyn Vincent Dias (a.k.a. Merv the fat bastard)


***

"my little Oedipus!"

...and then she looked at me with those eyes that were suspicious of all persons new, especially a small boy, as i touched her body and marveled at her contours, my fingers uncouthly caressing her. she held my fingers and guided me in all my childish games. she embraced me, opening herself up to me, as i enthralled my senses in her. intoxicated by her fragrance. aroused by her taste. she unabashedly seduced me with her ever faint whispers, telling me of the many wonders she had to offer to me. things i could never even imagine in my childish dreams.

she told me, "you want a whore. i shall be your whore. you want a lover. i shall be your lover. i shall be anything you want. you just have to think of it and i shall be it! but you shall never remember me. you shall leave and forget all that there is to me. you can never love me."

i said, "at least let me try!"

...she then invited me to enter her. to love her and to be with her. she took me in and showed me sights that i had never seen. she bewildered me with her indefatigable nature. she enamored me as she called me over and over and over in her sweet melodious voice...


...and i kept going back. until one day when i stayed. drugged. slaved. to become a man. corrupted. corpulent. sinned. but loved. forever her's...


*


*

6 Comments:

Blogger gP said...

sigh, what did i tell you about not washing ur feet before entering the house. now u have a philosophical succubus following u brah. god bless u my child, its time for exorcism.

u write well, i wrote a poem about this a while ago.

12:07 AM  
Blogger gypsy said...

well done Nachi.

goes well with emotions the sketch portrays...

also, hats off to the one who made it (the sketch)

5:48 AM  
Blogger Stupidosaur said...

errmm...Pray tell me, why 'corpulent'?

Does she feed him too?

Or is it a 'bed'-and-breakfast joint?

2:03 PM  
Blogger saima said...

first time here...quite an interesting post!!:)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Amit Charles said...

Impressive imagery.

Reminded me of Sin City's Hard Goodbye

Good one.

Tho I'd say, my Scribble's a lil too different from your take.
Hint: It's inspired from the Mantis

keep it rollin;)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Cяystal said...

Nachi..I read this blog too. (from now,though) So clean it up..kiddin' :P

This was a good one..specially the last line..
the image you put up, the conversion of emotions.. everything
Neat!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home